Magic Pak Cleaning Twin Cities
Magic-Pak heating and cooling units are becoming increasingly popular in many multi-housing complexes, commercial properties and more. They provide comfort control during all seasons in a small package. To keep these units running efficiently, it’s important to have them cleaned on a regular basis. Vent Guys provides Magic-Pak cleaning in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
Magic-Pak cleaning is important for many reasons:
- Clean units will create better air flow and help ensure that the units operate effectively for years to come.
- Cleaning units eliminates overflows, water damage and odor caused by plugged, slimy and rusted condensate pans.
- Regular cleaning allows nests and debris left by mice, wasps and a variety of other pests to be removed.
Preventative maintenance is always better than costly repairs. With regular Magic-Pak cleaning, you will keep your residents comfortable and eliminate most emergency service calls for leaks or other issues caused by an unclean unit. In addition, maintenance will help the units last longer, thus eliminating the need to replace the units as often.
Call today to schedule Magic-Pak cleaning for your property.
Magic Pak Cleaning by Vent Guys
Through the years, Vent Guys has been the trusted name in the cleaning of HVAC systems. Through our experience working with multi-housing facilities, we have gained knowledge working with Magic-Pak units and have developed a process for effectively cleaning these units.
This is our cost-efficient method for thoroughly cleaning the A/C unit inside a Magic-Pak. Our process for a full clean of the Magic Pak includes:
- Removing the A/C unit from the pack.
- Performing a thorough cleaning of the coils.
- Coming of the fin tubes.
- Inspection pf the heat exchanger to check for rusting that occurs.
- Cleaning of the condensate pan/drain pan lines and placement of a tablet that helps to prevent sludge buildup and allowing condensation to properly drain.
- Changing of filters.
- Starting a log on each unit to the service that was performed and its condition.
Clean units will create better air flow and ensure the best operation of each nit for years to come. It will eliminate overflows that can lead to major water damage and odors caused by a plugged condensate pan.
Give us a call to learn more! We provide the correct way to clean the comfort pack and Magic Pak units at your condominium or apartment complex.
Contact Us about Magic Pak Cleaning
Interested in setting up Magic Pak cleaning for your Twin Cities home or commercial property? Call Vent Guys at 612-492-1342 or contact us.